Sunday, September 1, 2019

September is Here!

Hello FPC - LC Families and Students,

I hope everyone enjoys the long weekend! It definitely still feels like summer.🌞 I saw lots of outdoor activities ⚽, swimming 🏊, and boating 🚤 as I drove through town. I enjoyed a cook-out 🍔, which is one of my favorite things to do. We have a short week ahead, but it will be filled with plenty of learning and fun.
Reminder...Communication is very important and these are the ways we can keep in touch: First, this website will be updated monthly (more often if necessary) with a summary of each class's activities. Second, a newsletter will be sent home the first week of each month. Third, a weekly homework sheet will be sent home every Monday. These three communication methods may cover everything you need to know, but if not please email The Center at reports.alc@gmail.com, call (931) 648-BOOK (2665), or send a note via the parent/teacher (blue) communication folder.

Important Upcoming Dates

October 14 - 18: Fall Break - NO Classes
November 11: Veteran's Day - NO Classes

Family Field Trip Ideas and Fun Things Do (click accompanying links for more info.):

 Permanent links will be added to the "links" tab on this website. Please share events with me that I haven't covered and I will add them to the list.

PARENTS - You already know reading to your child is good, but why is it great?!?!? This article explains: 10 Reasons

KIDS and PARENTS - Fun Fall Stuff, Yes! 101 Fun Fall Activities
plus,

51 Dishes You Have to Make Before Summer Ends End of Summer Recipes




See you Tuesday,

🌻 Ms. Jessica