Friday, September 20, 2019

It's Here Y'all...Fall!!!

Hi! FPC-LC Families,

Yes, fall is here, well technically it arrives Monday, September 23 at 2:50 AM. I have to admit, fall isn't actually my favorite season 😉(that's spring), but fall, also eloquently referred to as autumn, is a very close second. Autumn brings many distinctive and colorful elements. I'm sure most would agree, it is a very beautiful time of year.
Fall also brings fun outdoor activities, football, fall break, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and I'm sure that's not all! I know it's been unseasonably warm, but get those jeans and sweaters ready because cooler days are ahead!

Reminder...Information for parents is very important and these are the ways you can keep informed. First, this website will be updated monthly (more often if necessary) with a summary of each class's activities. Second, a newsletter will be sent home the first week of each month. Third, a weekly homework assignment sheet will be sent home every Monday. These three information methods may cover everything you need to know, but if not please email The Center at reports.alc@gmail.com or call (931) 648-BOOK (2665).

Important Upcoming Dates

October 14 - 18: Fall Break - NO Classes
November 11: Veteran's Day - NO Classes
November 27 - 29: Thanksgiving Break - NO classes


Family Field Trip Ideas and Fun Things Do (click accompanying links for more info.):

 Permanent links will be added to the "links" tab on this website. Please share events with me that I haven't covered and I will add them to the list.

PARENTS: FPC - LC teachers support a Growth Mindset philosophy. This article/website explains what a Growth Mindset is and shares ways to implement it at home. Cultivating a Growth Mindset at Home

&

Fall Soup Recipes from Country Living 60 Best Fall Soups


KIDS and PARENTS - Fun Fall Stuff, Yes! 🍁🍂🍁 60 Best Fall Activities from Country Living Fall Bucket List
and from Tinker Lab The Great Big Family Fall List


Image result for Autumn is the second spring quote


Let's have another amazing week!

Ms. Jessica 🍁🍂🍁