The month of October brings back memories of fun fall days playing in the leaves, warm bonfires, hot chili, and football. Fall in October is a wonderful time to enjoy the outdoors, and I hope you all are enjoying this time of year as much as I am.
We have a full week ahead before fall break, and will be wrapping up our weather and Native American units. Art this week will integrate our science and history units with some of the elements and principles of design. Though we have always incorporated the elements and principles of design in art lessons, we will specifically learn to how to identify and create with the elements and principles of design for many of our future lessons.
We will use this guide for the elements and principles of design: http://www.projectarticulate.org/principles.php
I will also use this PowerPoint to explain the elements and principles of design: http://www.slideshare.net/emurfield/elements-principles-of-art-design-powerpoint
More Info...http://thevirtualinstructor.com/artfundamentals.html
I'm looking forward to another wonderful week of learning!
Ms. Jessica
