Saturday, September 24, 2016

Hi Everyone,

Well, Fall may have officially begun, but it still feels like summer! I've been watching the weather, though, and cooler days are ahead. Last week we started preparing Autumn crayon-leaf-rub leaves for the bulletin board in the hallway, which we will finish this week.

We also implemented our new Character Kid program. The focus was Respect, and students earned lots of character tickets by showing respect throughout the day. We put all those tickets in our ticket bucket and drew for the weekly "Character Kid!" Remember, the more tickets you have, the more likely your ticket will be drawn! Character Kids receive a special sticker to wear all day and earn a dollar credit from the cafe. There will also be a special "Character Kid Lunch" every four weeks.
The character trait focus for this week will be Responsibility. I'm certain the teachers will be very busy handing out character kid tickets this week!

I hope you have a great weekend. See you Monday!

Ms. Jessica


Autumn in Tennessee